29 April 2013

The torn dreams


I felt again the roaring sound of waves at the offer for sea tour. The wide sea shores of Vizag with deep blue colours were calling me and I surrendered before the call to respond from the core of my heart. The irresistible attractions of the deep blue sea made me discover again in the sea beach, with all its ever youthful and imposing moods of the resplendent surrounding.
It was a desire to touch the time I have left behind, to rediscover me in the alluring display of eternal beauties of nature.

the imposing night,Vizag
I could even feel the romanticism of uninterrupted sea bathing, amidst the generous nature. The aerial view of the twinkling town, I witnessed at night. The attractively glowing lights were like garlands and the gleaming street lights were like a stream of molten Lava. The galore of ecstatic scenario of the engrossing memoirs I preserved in my mind. The endless hours of boundless roam through the wide roads amidst the ravishing natural beauties. The sweet experience of Sun set at the beach, or the unending hours of watching the voyages leaving the shore for their unknown destinations.
                                        .......“I have looked upon those brilliant creatures,
                                                And now my heart is sore,
                                                All`s changed since I, hearing at twilight,
                                                The first time on this shore”..............
                  from the lines of poem, the wild Swans at Coole by W.B.Yeats 

the evening at the Vizag sea beach

The assembly of crowd at the beach were curiously watching the making of a sand sculpture, and I was mesmerized by the splendid piece of art, the way he made the bust of Lord Shiva so quickly. The creations I witnessed in my early visit may have fused somewhere in the sand. The thrashing waves were ready to wash away the creations as usual, as the time wipe off our present. The salty water rinsed my feet, on my way to shamble in the beach. In the windy evening, my mind filled with an unutterable felicity.

The sea shore at Rama Krishna beach,Vizag
The darkness was like a hasty warrior to proclaim it’s conquer over the entire surrounding. The prepossessing blue Bay of Bengal was getting ready to unite with the Kingdom of deep darkness. The foot marks I made on the sand were washed away before my eyes.
A ship was slowly sailing away from the port, for unknown destination. My childhood dreams, to explore the never seen fairy land on a ship, or sailing in a fishing boat with the undaunted fishermen in the turbulent sea were still to be fulfilled.

on the way to bag the Sun at Vizag
Far away from the shore, a fishing boat was seemingly bagged the entire setting Sun in its sailcloth. With the thrust of the sea gale the darkness wiped the line of horizon. Only the undying roars of the sea waves could be heard. It was the time again, to say a good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment